Simple Pleasures

It was a beautiful day today. So much so that I took a break from work to walk around the block...twice! The sun was on full blast the entire day and together with the dropping temperature (it was 5ÂșC this afternoon), having the sun on my face was exhilarating. 
In the process I also went with my co-worker to get her bike chain fixed. Here she is with her 'costume' for our end-of-month drink at work. They're big on end-of-month drinks over here. 
Just so happened that the bike shop was along the Utrechtsestraat, and what should we pass by but my favorite pastry shop. There were just too many things calling out my name - I ended up with some pistachio macarons.
I thought I'd buy a bunch to give out to some colleagues but they were that good I wolfed it all down. Have to go back for some other stuff I suppose. (:

Labels: , ,