Hot For Yogurt

Did I say how hot it was in Athens?
Right after checking out the Acropolis Museum, it was absolutely too hot to do anything else. As we went sluggishly on our way back to the hotel, my peripheral vision noticed a shot of color.
It was a yogurt bar! And even better, it was Greek yogurt.
Can't ever recall being in a yogurt bar so for me this was a first. Not inclined to look at the endless choices, I simply asked the server to give me her personal favorite yogurt smoothie.
She still went and asked me what I wanted anyway.
I managed a smile and repeated 'just give me what your favorite is'. I think she gave me strawberry - hope she didn't think I was flirting with her. And surprisingly, my friend Anthony who is not a fan of yogurt actually tried some. Bravo, Anthony! 
Turns out Fresko is the very first Greek yogurt bar and is listed as a top 'restaurant' in Tripadvisor. Can't really consider it a restaurant but am sure happy we tried it.
Now where is that hotel again?

Next up, seeing the sandal-man...

Labels: , ,